Friday 3 September 2010

New pages and SSS starts!


You may have noticed, I've been adding a few new pages to my blog: My Other Blogs (which links to my old Starfishes blog and my cooking blog Su Yum), About Me, and now FOs (Finished Objects).

It's still a work in progress and I'm not 100% happy about the FOs page, but I just can't get the photos to go exactly where I want them!! And I haven't written anything 'about me' yet as that's just not a fun thing to do!! I'll get around to it soon tho I promise.

Anyway, just thought I'd draw your attention to the new pages if you fancy checking them out.

And guess what guys - I have been sewing! Only a little bit, but I managed to make up a new top...and although I don't know how long it will last...I have managed to stick to my SSS pledge so far:

'I, Suzanna Wilson at starfishesbelfast.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavor to wear at least 1 handmade or refashioned item of clothing and/or accessories every day for the duration of September 2010'

(I blogged at the old blog Starfishes when i first made this pledge) I will update you all at the start of next week on what I have been wearing. There are so many bloggers playing along with the event -  it's really great to watch, and I'm so excited to see it as the month progresses. I won't be able to post about my involvement every day so I think I will just be updating on SSS once a week. If I am to make it all the way through September I think I had better get cracking with the sewing! But as I mentioned in my last post I don't want my sewing to stress me out so if I don't make it the whole month, I don't make it - it's not the end of the world! But lets see how I do anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Don't let it stress you out, it's supposed to be fun! (Plus - you have plenty of totes and purses, accessories are an eaxy fix when you're stuck!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails