Friday 27 April 2012

Spring Cleaning the Blog

 

AboutWith my recent absence I thought I’d spruce up the ol’ blog to try and kick-start my blogging! So I’ve streamlined things a bit, and given the whole thing a bit more of a clean, fresh look. If you read my blog on a reader and can’t see the changes, feel free to click on over and have a nosey around.

I’ll probably be tinkering with it a bit more over the next few weeks as I have a few ideas I’d like to try, but it all takes time (which I should probably be spending sewing…or working!), so do bear with me.

One new addition to my sidebar that I hope to keep up with is a hint about what I’m currently working on. Each time I start a new project, i plan to add a photo/image (and an link if I have a relevant post about it) of it. Once it’s completed, I’ll obviously remove it. Currently on the sewing agenda are:

Burda6889with font   BurdaJennypurplecotton

Hoping to get photos of these soon. Burda 6889 in pink eyelet was finished last night, and I just need to hem my Jenny skirt.

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails