Thursday 6 September 2012

Yes. I’m crap…

pencil skirtmugknotbombshell dress
Just some of the things I’ve been doing (but not blogging) recently!

Ah – what a title to lure you in! A crap title for a crap blogger! I am still around, I have just lost my blogging mojo recently, so I’m sorry about that guys. Hopefully now that Autumn is approaching I may be more inclined to sew and blog again and we can get this place in better shape!

But in the mean time I just wanted to say a massive ‘thank you’ to everyone who wrote such wonderful thoughts, anecdotes and tips on my last post about a DIY wedding. I must have hit a chord with a lot of you as I’ve never had so many fantastic comments. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to tell me about their experiences and offer their advice – it has been very enlightening and so helpful. Oh, and keep them coming if you think of anything else!

I haven’t been sewing for a about a month – I think after the epic last minute sewing of the bombshell dress (image above, post to follow soon I hope!) I needed a break! But I have been having itchy fingers again and was back behind the machine again last night (whipping up a really fun and easy instant gratification jersey dress – I’m planning to share a tutorial of sorts on it soon too. Although, it’s so easy it doesn’t really need a tutorial!).

Plus I haven’t shared my completed purple Jenny skirt yet so realise that I need to get photos and a post up on that! Oh, and I’ve been teaching myself how to tie a Monkey Fist Knot (above, bottom left) and will be sharing the plans for that with you guys soon too.

So – hopefully lots to look forward to here. Let’s just hope I get my ass in gear and actually post some sh*t!

 

P.S. Totally in love with my new ‘Seamstress’ mug from Merchant & Mills (above, top right)
P.P.S. All photos from my instagram (susewssoso) account and shared on Twitter, if you want to follow Winking smile

Related Posts with Thumbnails