Tuesday 13 August 2013

DIY I Do : We're Married!

RS wedding 400

 

Hi everyone - I'm back from my lovely honeymoon and I'm now officially a Mrs! 

We had such a fantastic wedding day, which honestly flew by in a bit of a blur (everyone tells you this…and it's true!), so although I wasn't looking forward to coming home after the honeymoon (more on that another time…I may have done a little bit of fabric shopping), I was excited to get back and look through our professional photos of the day. 

As you will know, if you have been following the blog recently, my family and I have been beavering away with lots of little DIY details for the wedding and now that I'm home and have the photos back, I cannot wait to finally be able to share them all on the blog with you guys! There are so many things I want to talk about that I'm going to have to spread them out over a few blog posts - so just a warning that this blog will turn a little 'wedding-y' for awhile (although considering it's had NO posts recently, I'm guessing wedding-y posts are better than no posts!).

For now I'll just leave you with some general shots from the day. All photos were taken by the very talented and lovely Gillian Higgins.

RS wedding 161

Wedding Shoes

RS wedding 037

RS wedding 108

GroomBride

RS wedding 101

RS wedding 210

RS wedding 218

Ceremony

RS wedding 343

RS wedding 409

Detals1

RS wedding 507

RS wedding 575

Related Posts with Thumbnails