Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Mad Me Made May…Pledge!

Su Sews So So MMM14 Collage

I hope I’m not biting off more than I can chew, but I thought I would throw my hat into the ring and attempt to join in with this years Me Made May. So to that effect, here is my pledge:

'I, Suzanna Forsythe from Su Sews So-So, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear 1 item of me-made clothing or accessory each day for the duration of May 2014'

I tried this challenge back in 2011 when it was called Self Stitched September, but really didn’t fare too well. Since then, I have managed to add a few pieces to my Me-Made wardrobe so will hopefully have a little more choice this time around. Unfortunately some of the things I made a couple of years ago don’t fit me anymore – so I don’t actually have the full scope of my Me-Made wardrobe to play with! I also have a few things that are really far too warm to wear at this time of year, so they are out as well.

I am hoping that by making myself wear something me-made every day I will begin to gather a better idea as to what items I still need and what I should focus my energy on in order to develop my own handmade wardrobe. I have a few things in the works that I think will greatly help the situation, so I hope I have them finished before the end of May and can include them!

I’m planning on documenting my days on Instagram, so if you would like to follow along, you can catch me HERE. But I’ll also do a round-up post each Monday as well.

Are you joining in with Me Made May this year? Did you do it last year? How are you challenging yourself this time?
Good luck if you are – I think it’s going to be a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails