Thursday 8 May 2014

Love At First Stitch Online Launch Party!

Su Sews So So Love At First Stitch Brigitte Scarf

Are you excited? The unstoppable Tilly Walnes from Tilly and the Buttons is launching her new sewing book today, Love At First Stitch – and to celebrate, she is hosting an online launch party. Dress code: Brigitte Scarf!
Never one to turn down an invite, I had to get involved…but I couldn’t decide which way I should wear my new scarf (which, by the way was the fastest, most satisfying, instant gratification sew ever!!!)…

Have you seen the previews of the new book? The patterns look absolutely beautiful, and right up my street. I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.

Have any of you had early access to the book (you lucky things!)?
Have you made the Brigitte scarf?
Are you excited? (you should be!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails